Peewee AA Group (2007-2008 Birth Year) - Athletes must be currently playing AA or A1 hockey.
- Full Physical assessment with report indicating areas of strength, areas that need improvement with exercise programs that will address those strengths and areas of improvement.
- Group Interactive Nutrition sessions including demonstrations on making your own sports drinks, nutrition trivia, healthy snack making.
- Group Interactive Mental Skills sessions that focus on setting goals, imagery/visualization techniques, relaxation techniques
- Full support of Sport Medicine team including: immediate access to Sports Medicine Doctor, Athletic Therapy, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy and Chiropractic treatments. Additional cost to therapy if it is required.
- Training 2 days per week including: 2 body weight strength, speed, change of direction, explosive power, stamina/conditioning, mobility, recovery/rejuvenation techniques in July and August.
- 2 on-ice skating, skills and conditioning sessions per week in August.
- Individualized nutrition plans available through our sports nutritionist at an extra cost.
- July 9-August 29, 2018
- Off-Ice - 6:00-7:30 pm Tuesday/Thursday at Canada Games Sport for Life Centre in July (July 9-August 3) and from 7:15-8:30 in August at Dakota CC.
- On-Ice (August 6-29) Tuesday/Thursday On-Ice sessions from 6:00-7:00 at Dakota CC.
Customized payment plans are available. After you add a product to your cart, select our partial.ly payment plan. You decide when and how much you want to pay. To pay by cheque please send us an email.
Prices do not include GST.