Peewee AA Group (2007-2008 Birth Year) - Athletes must be currently playing AA or A1 hockey.
- Full Physical assessment with report indicating areas of strength, areas that need improvement with exercise programs that will address those strengths and areas of improvement.
- Group Interactive Nutrition sessions including demonstrations on making your own sports drinks, nutrition trivia, healthy snack making.
- Group Interactive Mental Skills sessions that focus on setting goals, imagery/visualization techniques, relaxation techniques
- Full support of Sport Medicine team including: immediate access to Sports Medicine Doctor, Athletic Therapy, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy and Chiropractic treatments. Additional cost to therapy if it is required.
- Training 2 days per week including: 2 body weight strength, speed, change of direction, explosive power, stamina/conditioning, mobility, recovery/rejuvenation techniques in July and August.
- 2 on-ice skating, skills and conditioning sessions per week in August.
- Individualized nutrition plans available through our sports nutritionist at an extra cost.
- July 9-August 29, 2018
- Off-Ice - 6:00-7:30 pm Tuesday/Thursday at Canada Games Sport for Life Centre in July (July 9-August 3) and from 7:15-8:30 in August at Dakota CC.
- On-Ice (August 6-29) Tuesday/Thursday On-Ice sessions from 6:00-7:00 at Dakota CC.
- July 9-August 1 - off-ice only - $298.50
- August 6-29 - off-ice and on-ice - $464.00