Midget AAA Group (2002-2004 Birth Year) - athletes must be currently playing AAA or High School. We will accept AA players on a case by case basis only.
Customized payment plans are available. Please add this service to your cart and under checkout select our partial.ly payment plan. You decide when and how much you want to pay. To pay by cheque please send us an email.
Phase 1 - May 6-June 28 – 8:00-9:30 pm Monday/Wednesday and 6:00-7:30 pm on Friday - all sessions at Sport for Life Centre.
Please note that there is a 9 day break between the end of phase 1 and the start of phase 2 to allow for families to take holidays after the school year ends. Athletes will be supplied with a take home program to complete during the off-week. If athletes wish to continue training during the 9 day break to make up for missed sessions, please contact Jeff Wood to make arrangements to do so.
Phase 2 - July 8 – August 30 – 8:00-9:30 pm Monday/Wednesday and 4:00-5:30 on Friday at Sport for Life Centre and On-Ice Monday at 6:00 pm and Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 at Dakota CC.
- Full Program: $2,163.00
- Phase 1 - $741.60
- Phase 2 - $1,421.40
Midget program includes:
- Full Physical assessment with report indicating areas of strength, areas that need improvement with exercise programs that will address those strengths and areas of improvement.
- Group Interactive Nutrition sessions including cooking/meal prep demonstrations and sample meal plans for improved performance.
- Group Interactive Mental Skills sessions that focus on setting goals, imagery/visualization techniques, relaxation techniques Full support of Sport Medicine team including: immediate access to Sports Medicine Doctor, athletic therapy, physiotherapy, massage therapy and chiropractic treatments. Additional cost to therapy if it is required.
- Training 3 days per week including: 3 strength training, speed, change of direction, explosive power, stamina/conditioning, mobility, recovery/rejuvenation techniques May through August and 3 on-ice skating, skills and conditioning session in July and August.
- Individualized nutrition plans available through our sports nutritionist at an extra cost.
Questions: call Jeff at 204-925-5751 or email: email@example.com