Professional (Ages 18 and up) - athletes must be currently playing in a professional league, recently drafted to the NHL or have signed a professional contract to qualify to participate in this group.
- Full Physiotherapy Performance Assessment (maximum $120.00 fee, could be lower depending on family benefit coverage).
- Full Physical assessment with report indicating areas of strength, areas that need improvement with exercise programs that will address those strengths and areas of improvement.
- Workout drink and post-workout recovery drink provided.
- Individualized nutrition plan to help optimize performance and recovery.
- Full support of Sport Medicine team including: immediate access to Sports Medicine Doctor, athletic therapy, physiotherapy, massage therapy and chiropractic treatments. Additional cost to therapy if it is required.
- Training 5 days per week including: strength training, speed, change of direction, explosive power, stamina/conditioning, mobility, recovery/rejuvenation techniques and on-ice skating, skills and conditioning.
Access to Sport Psychology services to improve your mental toughness, focus and ability to relax when it is appropriate (costs extra).