Junior/College (1998-2002 Birth Year) - athletes must be currently playing:CIS, NCAA, WHL or MJHL or in the Provincial Midget AAA League and expecting to play Junior in the 2018/19 season.
Customized payment plans are available. Please add this service to your cart and under checkout select our partial.ly payment plan. You decide when and how much you want to pay. To pay by cheque please send us an email.
Phase 1 - May 6-June 28 – 2:45-4:15 pm (Group 1) or 4:45-6:15 pm (Group 2) Monday through Friday all sessions at Sport for Life Centre
Phase 2 - July 8-August 30 – 4:45-6:15 pm Monday through Friday at Sport for Life Centre and on Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 2:45-3:45 pm at Dakota CC.
The full program is five days/week and the partial program is three days/week.
- Full Physiotherapy Performance Assessment (maximum $120.00 fee, could be lower depending on family benefit coverage)
- Full Physical assessment with report indicating areas of strength, areas that need improvement with exercise programs that will address those strengths and areas of improvement.
- Group Nutrition sessions including cooking classes, grocery store tours and sample meal plans for improved performance.
- Group Interactive Mental Skills sessions that focus on setting goals, imagery/visualization techniques, relaxation techniques
- Full support of Sport Medicine team including: immediate access to Sports Medicine Doctor, athletic therapy, physiotherapy, massage therapy and chiropractic treatments. Additional cost to therapy if it is required.
- Training up to 5 days per week including: 3-5 strength training, speed, change of direction, explosive power, stamina/conditioning, mobility, recovery/rejuvenation techniques May through August and 3 on-ice skating, skills and conditioning session in July and August.
- Access to Sport Psychology services to improve your mental toughness, focus and ability to relax when it is appropriate. (costs extra)
- Individualized Nutrition plans available through our sports nutritionist at an extra cost.