Bantam AAA Group (2005-2006 Birth Year) - athletes must be currently playing AAA or AA hockey. We will accept 2006 A1 players on a case by case basis only.
Customized payment plans are available. Please add this service to your cart and under checkout select our partial.ly payment plan. You decide when and how much you want to pay. To pay by cheque please send Jeff Wood an email.
Phase 1 - June 3-26
- 6:30-8:00 pm Monday/Wednesday - all sessions at Sport for Life Centre
Please note that there is a 9 day break between the end of phase 1 and the start of phase 2 to allow for families to take holidays after the school year ends. Athletes will be supplied with a take home program to complete during the off-week. If athletes wish to continue training during the 9 day break to make up for missed sessions, please contact Jeff Wood to make arrangements to do so.
Phase 2 - July 9-August 30
- Off-Ice - 6:30-8:00 pm Monday/Wednesday at Sport for Life Centre
- On-Ice - Tuesday/Thursday 7:15-8:15 at Dakota CC.
Customized payment plans are available. After you add a product to your cart, select our partial.ly payment plan. You decide when and how much you want to pay. To pay by cheque please send us an email.
Bantam AAA performance hockey program includes:
- Full Physical assessment with report indicating areas of strength, areas that need improvement with exercise programs that will address those strengths and areas of improvement.
- Group Interactive Nutrition sessions including demonstrations on making your own sports drinks, nutrition trivia, healthy snack making.
- Group Interactive Mental Skills sessions that focus on setting goals, imagery/visualization techniques, relaxation techniques.
- Full support of Sport Medicine team including: immediate access to Sports Medicine Doctor, athletic therapy, physiotherapy, massage therapy and chiropractic treatments. Additional cost to therapy if it is required.
- Training 2 days per week including: 2 strength training, speed, change of direction, explosive power, stamina/conditioning, mobility, recovery/rejuvenation techniques June through August and 2 on-ice skating, skills and conditioning session in July and August.
- Individualized nutrition plans available through our sports nutritionist at an extra cost.